Face to face counseling session

Face-to-Face Counseling

Students may receive up to three short-term, in-person counseling sessions for assessment, problem solving, and referrals to additional resources.

We have found that 80% of all issues can be resolved within ASAP, with the remaining 20% being referred out to a health plan, college resources or community resources.

The flexibility of our short term counseling model ensures that students receive appropriate counseling without having to access their health insurance unnecessarily, thus saving time and money. Fixed or short-term counseling with a licensed Master's-level counselor allows a student to continue to go to class and participate in daily functions while working on issues that can lead to more severe consequences if left unaddressed.

Note: Please remember that unlimited counseling is available by phone 24 hours a day.


Request more information

1.866.422.4644
www.studentassistanceplan.com | Sitemap | Website Policies